October 04, 2010

Hello World.

So I haven't posted for a while and I'm sorry about that. College seriously knows how to keep a girl busy!

Anyway, just some updates:
-My cousin had her Sweet 16 birthday party over the weekend (she doesn't actually turn 16 until tomorrow, but, whatever lol). It was bittersweet, but more sweet if I do say so myself. I love her so much. She's such a great girl and she is growing up to be such an amazing Christian woman. I love everything about her, even her quirky personality (well of course, she gets that from me!). I'm hoping she can come up and visit me sometime and stay the weekend with me, I would absolutely love that.
-I have two homes. Really. Though my heart will always belong back in Southeast Kansas, it's really hard not to fall for Emporia. It's so amazing. It's a little-big town and I really do love everything about it. I know I said I wanted to go back to the surrounding towns where I'm from and teach there, but really, I'm thinking about just staying here! I'm so glad that God has blessed me with the adventure of being here for the next four years. He is so great.
-I'm super excited for this week. Tonight Amber (my roommate) and I are going to a Mary Kay something or other lol. Her sister is getting "inducted" so to speak, and there will be lots of freebie prizes (up to $500 worth!) so we are both pretty excited about that :) I'm also super stoked because tonight I'm placing my order for some makeup! (I know, I'm SUCH a girl lol)
-Thursday night will be super spectacular. My Honors Seminar class is having a cookout at one of our professor's pastures. It will be fantabulous. Not only are we going to kill some zombies (literally) but we also are going to roast some hot dogs and make some s'mores! It will be delicious! I'm bringing hot chocolate! And we're going to burn things, just for the fun of it, because as honor students, we are extremely awesome and qualified to burn whatever we want in a campfire.
-Friday I really have no plans, but I'm just excited about it anyway, because it's the start of my weekend! :)
-Saturday we play Pittsburg State up here, that will be fun because I have a lot of friends who go to Pitt and my aunt and uncle might possibly be coming up to visit me.
-Sunday I'm going SHOPPING! In Kansas City. With an extremely cool friend. Because we rock so that's what we do. I can't wait.


Well, there's an update on my life! College is going great :) If you haven't already noticed :P

xoxo!
nicole

2 comments:

  1. Yaayyy! :D Sounds awesome! I'm followin' you now, alrighty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh fine, I suppose that's otay lol.

    ReplyDelete