April 14, 2011

Silence

Silence is peaceful.
Your silence intrigues me.
One step at a time I move closer to you.
One look in your eyes and I'm sinking.
I see your secrets, your truths, your lies.
I see everything you want to hide,
All your dreams, your hopes, your fears.
I see your life, your tears.
I'm drowning in you, in this sea of who you are.
Your love teases me, begs me to follow you.
One step at a time I fall into you, forgetting who I am.
I breathe you in, fill my lungs with everything about you.
Obsession.
Lust.
I crave you, your strengths, your flaws.
Offer me everything.
But everything is never enough.
More. I'll always want more.
Starving myself of every basic thing,
I take you in.
I live for you, breathe for you.
My world revolves around you.
Nothing you say can hurt me.
Nothing you do can bring me down.
I'm invincible.
I'm chaotic.
Call me crazy; I'll call me devoted.
Constantly thinking about you, needing you.
You are my drug, my rush of adrenaline.
You are my high.
Without you, I can't function, can't move.
Can't think unless you're in my thoughts.
Can't breathe unless you're with me.
I need you.
Addiction.
My head spins without you, my heart aches, my body shakes.
When you're gone, I crash, hard.
I fall, forever.
I fall into oblivion.
I fall for eternity.
Sleep overtakes me.
My life is silenced.
Silence is morbid.













No comments:

Post a Comment