April 13, 2011

This Is Me

Soooo I'm back again, blogging about how fickle I am. I'm sitting here just sort of chuckling at myself because a few blogs back, I said I was moving back home next year to finish up my gen eds. Well, big surprise, I've decided to stay at ESU next year! And I'm actually very confident about this decision, so that's good, right? :) Anyway, I'm actually pretty excited about a few of my classes for next semester, so we'll see how it all goes.


A couple other girls and I need to start looking at places to live, and I mean, PRONTO. We haven't really done any house/apartment hunting yet and I feel like it would be good to get a start on that, you know, sometime in the near future. As in, probably next week lol. I'll keep you all updated on how our "hunt" goes!


On another note, I've been going through a lot of things lately. It's personal, so sorry internet world, but I'm not sharing my personal problems with you this time. All I can say is that prayer would be greatly appreciated. This thing that I am going through is tearing me apart. I have my good days and my bad days, and then I have the days (or nights) when I lay in bed crying my heart out at 1 in the morning, just sobbing because I don't know what else to do and I've let it all build up inside of me. Today was a good day, and I plan on the next fews days being pretty good also. Every time I think about it, I pray. As soon as I think about it and start getting upset, I start praying that God will take care of things. I've prayed about it so many times that I don't even really know what to say anymore. I just keep praying the same things over and over again. And I usually just end my prayer with giving it all up to God because I don't know what else to do. I know prayer is powerful and God can work miracles, and at this point, all I have left in me is faith that He will take care of things. It's so hard to believe that everything will be okay, just because it's in my human nature to worry. But I know a lot of people are praying and God is hearing those prayers, and everything happens for a reason. I'm trusting Him with this because it's all I can do. On the plus side, all this praying is causing me to become closer in my relationship with God.




Anyway, there's some insight into what's going on in my life lately. Hope you all enjoyed and please be praying, every prayer counts.


xoxo, n.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, sweet girl.
    If you ever need a buddy during a 1 am cry-fest, let me know. I'll be there for you in a millisecond!

    ReplyDelete