July 25, 2011

Did Some Redesigning!

So is it just me or do you guys think the word "redesigning" is a weird word? Yeah...maybe it's just me. But anywayyy. I did a little redesigning of my blog, changed up the background and the fonts and made it prettier :) which is always for the best!

So my mom and I went garage sale-ing in KC the other day. I got LOTS of goodies for my new apartment :) I got tonnns of kitchen stuff and a little bit of cleaning stuff, plus one of my favorite card games, Uno!
I'm so excited to move into my apartment. I move in 12 days! (That's August 6th for those of you who can't count. No judgment.) I'm not sure it's actually hit me yet that I'm moving out of my parents' house FOR GOOD. Yeah, it's my second year of college (I'm a college SOPHOMORE. It's wack!) so I technically "moved out" last year when I went to college, but this is different. This year I will be sharing an apartment with my friend Heather, and our lease is from August 2011 to August 2012. I was talking to my best friend about it and she was like, "You realize you'll be sleeping on the couch when you come back home to visit." That's when it sort of hit me. I was like "Oh my gosh, I'll be 20 in two months and I'm growing up and becoming more independent." But life is good :) I'm so blessed and I really can't complain about anything because my blessings outweigh my complaints.

I hope everyone's summer has been fantastic, and enjoy the last of it while you can! :)
Also, does anyone else think it's crazy and messed up that it's hotter here (in KS) than it is in Florida?!

xoxo,
n.

No comments:

Post a Comment