November 06, 2013

Short But Sweet :)

The title basically describes me...haha no but really, this post will be very brief, but informative-ish!

So I just wanted to post a little posty post here and let you all know what's coming soon! I'm going to do a blog on "If it's stopping you from getting closer to God, it needs to go." Anything that hinders your relationship with Christ is a no-no!

And I know this because I had to cut a lot out of my life once I rededicated my life to Christ back in January. It was rough, but necessary, and definitely has paid off! Believe me, once you get rid of the bad and fully focus your life on Christ, you will be amazed at the results. His love is so magnificent!

Sooo anyway, stay tuned! I'd like to post within the next few days about this topic, but since my life has decided to go and get all busy recently, it may be closer to a week-ish. Sowwy. It will happen though! :)

Xoxo,
n.

No comments:

Post a Comment