November 04, 2013

October 10th? Oh My...

October 10th was the last time I posted! Are you kidding? No, no I am not.

Did I just talk to myself via blog post? Okay, so maybe I am a little crazy, but at least I keep things interesting.

I've been reading all these people's blogs recently, like Paul Angone's "All Groan Up", Allison Vesterfelt's "Learning to Live with Less", Stephanie Munden's "The First Years" (LOVE HER, she is an absolute sweetheart!), and even a few like Anthony Moore's "Stuff Grads Like" and Brazen Careerist. And what has reading all of their blogs done for me? Well, for one, brightened my already bright day! If you ever need a pick-me-up, any of these will do, though I recommend the first 3 the most. The last 2 are moreso just little interesting ones to "thumb through" when you're bored.
But what their blogs have also done for me is made me want to start blogging consistently!

I know, I know. I've said this before. And does it happen? Well, for a little bit it does. But not nearly as much as I'd like it to. So you know what I'm gonna do? Judge me for this, but...I'm gonna set a daily repeating reminder in my iPhone to BLOG.

Yep. That's right. I'm obsessed with the Reminders section of my phone and I don't understand how I survived life without it before now. I mean, I love my planner and I definitely still use it, but I would be utterly lost without Reminders on my phone.

So now that you all know that I'm taking blogging seriously this time (for reals!), you can go ahead and get excited! Do some jumping jacks or run around your house (physically, outside), or just do something to get your blood pumping so then after you stop doing it and stop looking like an idiot, you can stand there and remember why you just looked so silly -- because Nicole is blogging now! :)

Have a happy rest of your Monday, guys. It's really truly worth it to be happy on a Monday.

Xoxo,
n.

P.S. AND LOOK FOR MORE POSTS TO COME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment