June 20, 2010

Writing is very important to me. It's sort of my "escape," if you want to call it that. It's something I do in my free time when the mood suits me, and it's something I really enjoy a lot.

This is something I wrote back in March.



Grace Within Misery

Gently pull the curtains back
Let the sunshine warm your heart
Let it fall in streaks upon your face
Let it represent a fresh start

Wash the misery from your eyes
Believe that today will bring hope
Believe that your soul will be stronger now
Believe that your mind can cope

Take a walk outside and see this day
Remember what made you smile
Remember things that made you laugh
Remember that joy is worthwhile

Have faith in yourself once again
Don't give up on all your dreams
Don't take for granted your beautiful life
Don't fall apart at the seams

Notice that you are showered with love
By your family and your friends
By the affection of your beautiful God
By the way, His love never ends

Your beauty amazes every eye
Realize you are not alone
Receive this kiss from Heaven's lips
 Venture into the unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment